decided to do one of those ‘draw this again’ things
tried to stay pretty faithful to the original idea
first picture of my sicksona, though you can’t see a lot of his issues in this one.
- hair is wet b/c extreme hydrophobia
- ears are full of fluff to represent my hearing issues
- eyes look similar to someone who has drowned b/c fear of drowning
- noose/wet rope seems loose around the neck and mouth, but tightens any time he has to do something- a representation of my anxiety and my panic attacks + asthma attacks
- wings are too big and not only is he too weak to use them, but they cause a lot of back issues and they’re pretty atrophied, so they mostly just drag on the ground: representing my back problems and how difficult it is for me to walk far distances
- bags under eyes- my insomnia
things not visible in this picture:
- twisted spine & hip displaysia - back and hip issues i have
- broken glasses - bad eyesight
- throws up ink when he opens his mouth - representation of how hard of a time i have talking, and writing works better for me
unsure of his cutie mark just yet!
art trade with someone on magistream
free art for cs users! (8 first image was for onodera punpun, other two were for cerynitian.
quick morning doodle. this is eliott, my were-wolfdog. mom was werewolf, dad was weredog. aroo.
finally, it’s finished! a picture of my fursona, kinoko, being reclaimed by vis namesake.
Look, Dads! Her head came off again! :D
my darling xochipilli and his sister, three.
a piece for unicorn on leo!
master post of all the valentines i did for my pals! 8)